Friday, November 7, 2008

David Archuleta

David Archuleta is about to drop his debut album on tuesday! I love it, his voice sounds amazing!! Here is a RETAIL rip of it, I will post all of the Bonus tracks when I recieve my CD on tuesday! Enjoy!



1. Crush
2. Touch Of My Hand
3. Barriers
4. My Hands
5. A Little Too Not Over You
6. You Can
7. Running
8. Desperate
9. To Be With You
10. Don't Let Go
11. Your Eyes Don't Lie
12. Angels
DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any Requests? Post them on the tagboard!

5 comments:

SpunjBom said...

Is this really the retail? No tags etc?

Jerika said...

can't wait for the bonus tracks! thanks so much! :)

Lis said...

Wow! :D I can't wait to listen to it.

Sarah said...

Yay Thanks SO much for this Jon!!

completely made my day!

I can't wait for the bonus tracks!

Kim said...

freaking love this kid. thanks Jon :)