Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Updates on "Life"

Hey guys! JT here! I'm just here to let you know that I won't have any updates until this weekend. Why you may ask? I have finals all this week Monday-Friday, so I've been doing major studying and working on these finals! This is my last week before Christmas break, and then updates will be coming regularly like normal! I'll have lots of stuff coming to you this weekend after I unwind from finals! Thanks for understanding guys! I love you all! Be on the look-out, OK!?

xoxo
JT

8 comments:

Physco09 said...

Good luck on your finals! :D

James-Trey Austin said...

Cesar:

Thanks! I'm sure gonna need it! Who knew college was THIS hard!!?? haha

Unknown said...

It's so amazing that even in times of the stress that is life, you guys make time to keep us updated. You guys are awesome! Rock those finals and remember to breathe!! =)

Unknown said...

It's ok good luck for your finals.

Unknown said...

Good luck to us! I'll have my finals too next week. Whew!

ddeborahjj said...

we sure miss you!

Danny said...

Hope you'll be back for this seasons american idol, this season is amazing so far!

Brett Smith said...

Best of luck dear for your finals. Need any help in your assignment submission before finals get in touch with UK Essay Writing Library