Friday, June 5, 2009

Teddy Geiger

Here are two fanmade albums from Teddy Geiger. These songs were recorded for his 2nd album, and he put them online for people to vote on their favorite songs for the record. Now, we've got ALL 34 songs divided up in two albums. Enjoy!



1. Art On Fire
2. Dandelion
3. Get You
4. I Feel Like Dancing
5. I Pretend
6. I'm Sorry
7. I Won't Say Anything
8. My Ordinary Side
9. Sapphire
10. Jump
11. Sweeter Than the Truth
12. You Stole My Heart
13. The Day That I Met You
14. The Only One
15. You Do
16. Slow Down
17. Please

DOWNLOAD



1. You're Gone
2. Fast Girl
3. Stars & Clouds
4. Torn Photographs
5. Always Out to Get Us
6. Better Now
7. A Poem About Unnecessary Fear
8. Money Back
9. Let's Go
10. Crushed
11. Better Off Alone
12. Oh No!
13. Have We Met
14. Does He Love You
15. The Half
16. Sunshine Fires
17. The March

DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any Requests? Post them on the tagboard!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

teddy is really good and thank you for putting this up! you're awsome

Unknown said...

thanks so much for putting these up! (: