Wednesday, March 24, 2010

American Idol Season 9 - Billboard #1s

This weeks top 11 sang Billboard #1s! Song choice was a little strange but overall the recordings are great. Enjoy.

I did buy these myself and uploaded them for you all so PLEASE if you do post these elsewhere please credit me, I don't want to be spending all this money every week and be shit on.


1. Lee DeWyze - The Letter
2. Paige Miles - Against All Odds
3. Tim Urban - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
4. Aaron Kelly - I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing
5. Crystal Bowersox - Me and Bobby McGee
6. Michael Lynche - When a Man Loves a Woman
7. Andrew Garcia - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
8. Katie Stevens - Big Girls Don’t Cry
9. Casey James - Power of Love
10. Didi Benami - You’re No Good
11. Siobhan Magnus - Superstition


Comment if you download.
Any requests? Post them on the tagboard!

27 comments:

Angela said...

thank you jon-wire! every week you're a lifesaver! much appreciated

ePastor James said...

Thanks, Jon! (See that, Vicki? I thank JON.) I'm so excited to hear Crystal's and Lee's performances, most of all. Shitty week on TV, but hopefully the recordings give us something special--at least one or two surprises, like Lee and Mike last week.

Oh, and I do have a request. There was this Hollywood contestant, Alex Nester (chick with long braids). Look her up on YouTube. She apparently has original material, so it'd be great if you could find it <3. Thanks again.

musicisthelife said...

Thank you so much. Really appreciate it. :D

Gabe said...

THANKS!!!!

Ricky said...

Thanks for the songs... really appreciate it....

dawnmyst said...

Yup ur my new favorite !! <3 thanks so much. Lovin Crystal ... and startin to like Aaron too :)

Leonsius said...

Thank a LOT!
really appreciate it!

victor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cayin said...

this is great! thanks jon for sharing these songs! i hope next week would be a better week for all the AI finalists! i wonder what's the theme... thanks again! :D

yumi said...

laladeeeddeedummm! Thank you!

Alex said...

Thanks. Good stuff.

Leora said...

Thanks!

jeffy! =) said...

much love & thanks! :)

willybananas said...

thanks yo

highdreams said...

Thank you so much! <3 You have no idea how happy I am to have you posting this for us. It's appreciated so much!

Feba said...

Thank you for Casey, Crystal and Paige!)

katie said...

thank you so much! <3

Megan said...

Thank you so much :)

SweetMM said...

Many thanks <3

TommyGirl said...

I'm grabbing a few of these. Thank you so much! I do hope that they all start picking better songs!

Thanks again!

Imee Rocks said...

You're a life-saver for people outside the US. Unless someone gifts me on iTunes, I have no way of getting these songs at all. And I totally agree that people should credit you should they intend on posting these elsewhere. After all, it's your money spent, not theirs. ;) Oh, and I do hope the top 10 would find better songs to sing next week. Last week was horrible for the most part :|

怡伶 said...

If you can not be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.............................................

RAE1 said...

Thank you for offering these MP3's. From an Idol Fan in NZ

moryssa said...

Thank you!

Danno_Brutality™ said...

thank you thank you

Im Ha said...

Thanks!!

LuLuLemon said...

thanks a lot! (: