Monday, March 1, 2010

My Best Days

American Idol Season 8 finalist, Danny Gokey, who won the hearts of many during his season, and who made it to the TOP3 will release his debut album, "My Best Days," on March 2, 2010. Now, let me be the first to say that I never really cared for him while he was on "Idol," but I have been listening to his album while it's uploading, and I think it's a pretty decent country album. Don't forget to buy his album on iTunes, or in stores on March 2, 2010! Enjoy!



1. My Best Days Are Ahead of Me
2. Like That's a Bad Thing
3. I Still Believe
4. Tiny Life
5. Get Away
6. It's Only
7. Life On Ya
8. Crazy Not To
9. Be Somebody
10. I Will Not Say Goodbye

DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any requests? Post them on the tagboard!

6 comments:

Gilad said...

Thank you so much for this album! you are amazing!!!

jose armando said...

than you for the album
I love danny
Hugsd from Mexico!!

Anonymous said...

got my pre-order in the mail today and this is amazing <3

heidi said...

This isnt available on mediafire anymore?

Fer said...

The link isn't working anymore but thanks anyway.

mariejoy18 said...

I can't download his album. Why is it like that? Anybody who can send me? Pls. I am liking him so much. Anyone pls.? And tnx so much for this site first for leeting me see his album. :)) more powers! and tnx for advance .. pls reply