Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Princess and The Frog

Disney did it again!! They have returned to 2D animation and the film is being called The Best Film Of 2009 by Time Magazine. And I think they are right. The Princess and The Frog is MAGICAL. Enjoy!


1. Ne-Yo - Never Knew I Needed
2. Anika Noni Rose - Down in New Orleans (Prologue)
3. Dr John - Down in New Orleans
4. Anika Noni Rose - Almost There
5. Keith David - Friends on the Other Side
6. Michael Leon-Wooley, Bruno Campos & Anika Noni Rose featuring Terence Blanchard on Trumpet - When We're Human
7. Jim Cummings featuring Terrance Simien on Accordion - Gonna Take You There
8. Jim Cummings featuring Terence Blanchard on Trumpet - Ma Belle Evangeline
9. Jenifer Lewis featuring The Pinnacle Gospel Choir - Dig A Little Deeper
10. Anika Noni Rose - Down In New Orleans (Finale)
11. Randy Newman - Fairy Tale / Going Home
12. Randy Newman - I Know This Story
13. Randy Newman - The Frog Hunters / Gator Down
14. Randy Newman - Tiana's Bad Dream
15. Randy Newman - Ray Laid Low
16. Randy Newman - Ray / Mama Odie
17. Randy Newman - This Is Gonna Be Good

DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any Requests? Post them on the tagboard!

1 comment:

H.G. Rodgers said...

I love you! Thanks for this soundtrack. I just was like -- the movie is coming out January one and, with a black princess, it is bound to have amazing music and I need to download the soundtrack. Of course I thought: I wonder if Jon Wire has it? And you did!