Sunday, May 18, 2008

Disneymania 6

I know I haven't uploaded anything since Wednesday, but I was in NYC for the Today show and sleepin (or not sleepin) on the street of NY can be tiring..

Here is Disneymania 6. I've been waiting for this release for a while. It's a great mix of artists and isn't just Disney stars this time which is how the series began. Enjoy!




1. If I Didn't Have You - Mitchel Musso
2. That's How You Know - Demi Lovato
3. Some Day My Prince Will Come - The Cheetah Girls
4. Kiss The Girl - Colbie Caillat
5. Cruella De Vil - Selena Gomez
6. Real Gone - Billy Ray Cyrus
7. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elliott Yamin
8. He Lives In You - Elijah Kelley
9. You'll Be In My Heart - Drew Seeley
10. When You Wish Upon A Star - Kate Voegele
11. Reflection - Keke Palmer
12. When I See an Elephant Fly - Plain White T's
13. Ever Ever After - Jordan Pruitt
14. My Strongest Suit - Kaycee Stroh
15. A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - Nikki Blonsky
DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any Requests? Post them on the tagboard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JONNNNN!
im sooo excited for this..but i need help DLing it. GRRR help me!

Unknown said...

do you have the song over the rainbow by jason castro? studio version thanks.