Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Look

By now everyone knows who Ryan Tedder is. Lead singer of One Republic and master producer...half the songs being released these days he has had a hand in...but, do you remember him from before that? He was "discovered" on a show on MTV that Lance bass did it was called the "Freelance Contest" and he was the winner. I have put together a bunch of his Demo songs from his album that we never released. One have been remade by Clay Aiken and Ryan's version is 100X better! I named the album The Look because that was probably his most popular solo song! Enjoy!



1. Show Me
2. Day In The Life
3. Strong Enough
4. I Will Try
5. Back To Me
6. If This Is Love
7. On My Way Here
8. The Look
DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any Requests? Post them on the tagboard!

2 comments:

Ana said...

Hi Jon,

Awesome site. Keep up the great work. Care to be affiliates? I've added a link of your site on mine (http://sometimesticklish.blogspot.com/).

Cheers!

Ana

Mare/TommyGirl said...

You continue to have awesome music and I thank you for that! I'm downloading this.