Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All Is Fair

We now have the debut album from "American Idol: Season 8" contestant Anoop Desai, and let me give him his props on this album. I wasn't a huge fan on the show, but this album is starting to turn my judgement about him around. However, this song has some pretty good songs, and some amazing killer vocals. The lead single "My Name," to me was a horrible first choice and if I were him, I would have released "Not Like This," as the first single instead. Anyway, I give this album a B-. For fans of Anoop, I recommend the download! Thanks to my friend WAYNE for sending me this! Enjoy!



1. My Name
2. Senses
3. Lost and Found
4. All Is Fair (Crazy Love)
5. Everyday
6. Single
7. Not Like This
8. Goodbye

DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any requests? Post them on the tagboard

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahooo!

Ha An said...

thanks a lot for the post. I <3 Anoop so much

jose armando said...

thank you for he cd
hugs from mexico

Stre said...

yay! Anoop :D

thanks a lot for this, it's not that I don't want to buy it, I don't have any access to buy the album off iTunes.

Maddie Hatter said...

i am so glad that you liked it! i read your post before about My Name, so i'm glad! when i get access to iTunes, i'll buy ten of these hahaha

just_b said...

thanksssssssssss.......

JoiceyTwenty said...

goodness thank you!