Thursday, May 13, 2010

JT Update: I'm Back!

Hey guys, JT here, just announcing that I've decided to return on May 14, 2010, which is tomorrow but I've decided to return a day sooner. Thank you guys soo much for all the prayers and the comments during my recent tough time. It's good to know that people who come here and visit and download really care about what goes on in our personal days and tough times. Because of you all, I'm better and I'm returning even more sooner than I had originally planned too! However, please keep my family in your prayers, as it's still a hard time, and probably will be over the next few weeks! Again, thank you guys soo much, and you'll never know what you all mean to me!

xoxo
JT

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad we can make a difference, JT :-)

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs)))JT. Glad to see you back. Continued prayers for you and your fam <3

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, JT! I know you were only gone for a little bit, but it's good to have you back again. Continuous prayer for you and your family, dear friend.

Unknown said...

It's awesome to have you back. I will keep your family in my prayers.

D.

Unknown said...

Welcome back.

ManUtdFan said...

I just want to echo the prayers that everybody's giving to you and your family, JT! Please know that she's watching over you from heaven :)