Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dreams

So Gavin DeGraw was more amazing last night than I remember him being...he did alot of new songs as well as most of his first album and some of his demo songs. The new album is going to be amazing. One song he did not do was the Demo song DREAMS. Which is my favorite Gavin song. Well I got to meet him after the show and I asked him about it. I asked him when he was going to Officially release the song and he said "I'm trying man! I'm trying to find the right project for it, it will come out..trust me on that, it will come out. It just might not be for a while. But the song is special to me so yeah, eventually i'll find away."

I've attached the demo of the song below...along with on of my favorite pictures I took last night...



DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any Requests? Post them on the tagboard!

No comments: