Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Songs From The Attic

American Idol Season 7 Contestant Brooke White released an album pre-idol called Songs from the Attic. It's pretty good, she covers Aerosmith's Dream On and Coldplay's Yellow. I really like her version of Yellow. Enjoy!



1. Free
2. The Way Things Used to Be
3. Dream On
4. Come to my rescue
5. In Love
6. Like I Do
7. Change
8. Yellow
9. Let It Go
10. Follow Me
11. Keep Running
DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any Requests? Post them on the tagboard!

7 comments:

Luckedogg said...

thanx :) downloading now :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :-) It's great. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. :) Downloading now!

Christy said...

Ah! Thank you soo much! I defintely grabbed this one! :)

Mare/TommyGirl said...

I'm snagging this as I love her on Idol. Thanks for sharing!

NMRG said...

*Warning* Your computer/IP address has been traced to illegal uploading of Brooke White's album "Songs from the Attic". Remove all files immediately or you will face deletion of your blog by Google, fines and/or imprisonment for pirating and copyright infringement.

No More Warnings.
Those of you who have downloaded these files could face the same consequences.

NMRG
security dept.

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.