Saturday, April 26, 2008

Raven-Symoné

Raven-Symoné is BACK! Her new self titled disk is HOT. It's not your typical Disney Channel star album. This Album is a much more mature sound, and I love it!. I haven't really been a fan of Raven's previous albums but this will definatly have heavy rotaion on my iTunes! Enjoy!



01. That Girl
02. Anti-Love Song
03. In The Pictures
04. What Are You Gonna Do?
05. Green
06. Love Me Or Hate Me
07. In Your Skin
08. Stupid
09. Girl Get 4
10. Keep A Friend
11. Shorts Like Me
12. Hollywood Life
13. Double Dutch Bus
DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any Requests? Post them on the tagboard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this album soooooooooooo much keep em comin raven

kelkane said...

I just thought I would say thanks for all the work you do. I am a newbie to your blog but I LOVE it. Once again, all you hard work is appreciated. take care