Friday, March 13, 2009

JW EXCLUSIVE: High School Musical 2: Live On Stage

Last year I brought you the HSM Live On Stage Soundtrack! Well Today, thanks to a friend who is in the show, I exclusively bring you the HSM2 Live on Stage Soundtrack!! I really enjoy the way that Disney re-works these to fit them to stage productions! Can't wait to see if they do a HSM3 Live on Stage! Enjoy!



1. Countdown
2. What Time Is It?
3. Fabulous
4. Work This Out
5. You Are the Music in Me
6. Fabulous (Troy's Transformation)
7. Humuhumunukunuku-apua'a (Part 1)
8. Humuhumunukunuku-apua'a (Part 2)
9. Act One Finale
10. You Are the Music in Me (Rock Version)
11. I Don't Dance
12. Everyday Rehearsal (Part 1)
13. Everyday Rehearsal (Part 2)
14. Everyday Rehearsal (Part 3)
15. Fabulous (Sharpay's Triumph)
16. Gotta Go My Own Way
17. Bet On It
18. Everyday
19. All for One
DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any Requests? Post them on the tagboard!

9 comments:

Ju K. said...

Hey, are they gonna perform on stage??? reply on my blog pls!!!
http://dazzle-brazzle.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh! You have no idea how long I've wanted this! Thank you so much for uploading it!

Also it made me really happy to see that you had uploaded On My Way Here (tho I already have that CD) and I'm downloading the first HSM on stage too, since I was missing some songs.

You've completely made my day!

Unknown said...

Can u please re-upload this?

franci335 said...

The Link doesn't work, please anyone can help me with this?

Thank you so much.

Aardvark4Lunch said...

Could you PLEASE re post, I really need this to rehearse!

Unknown said...

Don't know if you are still using this blog, and I can't connec to download the cd too! So can you share the music to me, or tell me where to buy it, My students are doing this, but I can't find some of the music! THANKS!

jistep@yahoo.com.hk

Unknown said...

I don't know if you are still using this blog, and I can't connect to download HSM2 on stage cd! Can you share the music to me? or tell me where to buy it? My students are dong this, but I can't find some of the music! THANKS!

jistep@yahoo.com.hk

Unknown said...

HI I was wondering if anyone has a working link to this if so can you email me it at mmendoza0627@gmail.com

Unknown said...

HI I was wondering if anyone has a working link to this if so can you email me it at mmendoza0627@gmail.com