Thursday, March 19, 2009

SWAG!

Hey everyone! Jon here,
Last week I asked you to sign up and you all did a great job! Now I want y'all to do more!

If you didn't sign up last time do it now! It will give you points and the site is a lot of fun! It will also help me get iTunes cash to supply you all with downloads!

You get points just for searching and stuff. You can get so much for free. Me, I want to get iTunes gift cards for free to help out the blog. So if you people want to join the site and get free stuff click on the link below!

It will send you to the site to sign up as a referal from me and I will get some points from it! Which means more music coming your way! Even if you don't want to use the site if you just sign up i'll get points!

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!


Search & Win

No comments: