Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holdiay Bundle

Big Time Rush just released a 2-track Holiday Bundle on all major digital retailers. I guess these are the songs that will appear on their Holiday special on Nickelodeon on Friday December 3, 2010 at 8pm. I really LOVE this little Holiday Bundle. Any fan of Christmas music or Big Time Rush will adore and enjoy these songs! Love it? Hate it? Comment and let us know! Enjoy :)



01 All I Want for Christmas
02 Beautiful Christmas

DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any requests? Post them on the tagboard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for this. Last summer there wasn't much on tv so I was flipping through the channels and stumbled across the show. Hooked me pretty fast. Still a little embarrassed that I like them so much when I'm 21 but I'm pretty much over it lol. Thanks a bunch!

Unknown said...

I've always loved "All I Want for Christmas" These guys do a great job with it! Thanks for posting!