Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Live It Up

The debut album from Season 9's American Idol winner Lee DeWyze is finally out! I've been waiting for months for this album, and let me say that it does NOT disappoint. I love all the songs on this album, and I hope you do too! Love it? Hate it? Comment and let us know! Enjoy :)



01 Live It Up
02 Sweet Serendipity
03 It's Gotta Be Love
04 Dear Isabelle
05 Beautiful Like You
06 Stay Here
07 Me And My Jealousy
08 Brooklyn Bridge
09 Weightless
10 Earth Stood Still
11 A Song About Love

DOWNLOAD


Comment if your download.
Any requests? Post them on the tagboard!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks! I preordered it but while waiting for it to arrive in the mail I downloaded it from here. Is there anyway to get the bonus track 'only dreaming'?

Javier Segura said...

I love you.!

SomethingBlue42 said...

Downloaded. Thanks!