Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pink Friday

The debut album from new female rapped Nicki Minaj. I don't listen to rap much except for a song here or there, but this album is really good, and it suprised me that I could listen to every track without skipping one. The album, which features guest stars like Rihanna, Natasha Bedingfield, Drake, Eminem, Kanye West & will.i.am is probably the most surprising album for me so far this year, as it draws me in and doesn't wanna let go! Love it? Hate it? Comment and let us know! Enjoy :)



01 I'm the Best
02 Roman's Revenge (feat. Eminem)
03 Did It On'em
04 Right Through Me
05 Fly (feat. Rihanna)
06 Save Me
07 Moment 4 Life (feat. Drake)
08 Check It Out (feat. will.i.am)
09 Blazin (feat. Kanye West)
10 Here I Am
11 Dear Old Nicki
12 Your Love
13 Last Chance (feat. Natasha Bedingfield)
14 Super Bass
15 Blow Ya Mind
16 Muny
17 Girls Fall Like Dominoes

DOWNLOAD

2 BEST BUY BONUS TRACKS

DOWNLOAD


Comment if your download.
Any requests? Post them on the tagboard!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the bonus tracks! this album is amazing!

Iyong Bandono said...

thank you JoN-Wire, great music :)

momo said...

thank you a bunch for uploading this

Anonymous said...

Thanks!