Monday, May 4, 2009

Elliott Yamin

Tomorrow Elliott Yamin's new album hits stores. In 2007 Elliott released his debut album full of Bonus tracks. This new album seems to be the same way. Below I uploaded the Deluxe edition of his debut album with all the bonus tracks....HOWEVER, there are two tracks bolded (Easy Lover & Home) which I do not have. IF ANYONE HAS THEM PLEASE LET US KNOW!! Thanks, Enjoy!

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to JT and an AMAZING poster on IDF we now have Easy Lover and Home!! I put the links in the track listing below! Just click on the names of those two songs! ENJOY!




1. Movin' On
2. Wait For You
3. Find A Way
4. One Word
5. You Are The One
6. I'm The Man
7. Train Wreck
8. Free
9. Alright
10. Take My Breath Away
11. A Song For You
12. Let Your Heart Lead
13. I'll Make You Dance
14. Whiter Shade of Pale
15. In Love With You Forever
16. Believe
17. Sharing The Night Together
18. Sign Your Name
19. Home
20. Easy Lover (Live)
21. You Are The One (Acoustic)
22. Train Wreck (Acoustic)
23. A Song For You (Full Band Version)
24. Wait For You (feat. Bruce Waynne)
DOWNLOAD


Comment if you download.
Any Requests? Post them on the tagboard!

3 comments:

Jehan said...

the link for download is not working. maybe u can fix! thanks!

Jehan said...

working again! thanks!

katie said...

Thanks for posting Home and Easy Lover...I've never heard them before and I'm glad to have the chance to listen to em :)