Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Believe

Okay. I'm posting this here so I don't have to keep posting it.
Amazon has the track "I Believe" as a Bonus for Elliott Yamin's album. HOWEVER This song was on his last album. The version on Amazon is shorter than the version from the last album but has the EXACT SAME VOCALS!

PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR IT. People are even being RUDE about it. If you want the track BUY THE ALBUM YOURSELF. Me and JT have already purchased the Album 3 times to bring you the bonus tracks we have given you. If that's not good enough then fuck off.

Sorry, but i'm getting really annoyed with all the rude people.
If you asked for this track and were nice about it this isn't for you, I apologize for being rude but the people who have been rude this is for you!

1 comment:

asher said...

i cant believe that some people are being rude when you guys take the time and money to post these for us :O
you guys are amazing for doing this :) thank you so much!